20 February 2010

Yesterday go pm have dinner
saw Pn.Luar,primary teacher n Mr.loh
nt my dad huh,teacher lai
Jz knw tat me grandfather's sis is T
OMG,gt a beh kua old T in my family
i dunwan can a nt?
Today when bathing
saw a baby lizard die in the pool
yuck~i quickly bath n run go out
haha...haha...
Today din go tuition bcz go prey
when praying i sembayang
so tat i wont simply talk==
luz tym gt ppl simply talk when praying
they saw "tai sui"wear eh shirt
make till me scared nia
then sumore gt tym we go QB
saw Amy bt cant c 7
bt she saw me leh
7,u too small size so cant saw u
i too big size ler    xD
when tuition in Tanjung
i din go pun ntg ntg eh
bt now tuition at anthony
din go same lyk gt "zui er gan"
Excuse me~
dun speechless when saw me in tuition
n nobody say ur bad thing behind u
u hurt bt i nt hurt meh when i saw u say me?
i knw u r saying me bcz u say me be4 last year
bt i can tell u i m nt L
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
HAPI BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE~~=*

No comments:

Post a Comment