18 February 2010

ʎƜ problem

Back to blogspot
feel that wretch nt so good looking
n this is more simple
00~bei~
i follow u xD
Before holiday i have many things to write
but now all my memory was gone
and my computer's memory also gone
because last week it got virus and have to reformat
so now it have to restart again
i will write after holiday
AND the most important thing is
my chinese word lost and i need to type in bi
so i must think longer to write a passage
this year's angpao money less already
nowadays ppl so kiam siap
sumore gt one ppl
juz gv me angpao packet
inside no money==
n sumore tat guy eat all my fav food
wat the f*** u are
juz nw go eat dinner
n i saw Pn.Loh.
her husband not good looking xD
haha~
write english is better
this can improve my eng~

No comments:

Post a Comment